Doctor insights on:
Severe Cough After Thyroidectomy
My mother had a full thyroidectomy 8 months ago, she now has an increasingly persistant cough, should I be concerned?
Panic: Several possibilities, depending on whether you had history of anxiety, how prepared were you for the surgery, expectations, support system, etc. Possibilities postoperatively are; hormonal changes secondary to changes in thyroid status, fears & worries after the surgery, effect of medications prescribed or changed postoperatively, rebound from medication changes. Discuss with your surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Getting severe cough with mucous in it.....I am a severe smoker and drinker.....Suggest me what to do.....
From last 4 days my son having severe cough problem even i took him to many doctors but still having a same problem pls help me?
What to do if I felt different and developrd a dry severe cough. I am off of it thank god! did you find some natural alternatives?
Inflammation...: A persistent cough will maintain some inflammation in the airways which can cause bronchospasm and continued cough. This is the reason for a cough to remain even after a bronchitis infection has resolved. The treatment often includes a steroid inhaler to decrease the inflammation as well as a bronchodilator inhaler to relieve bronchospasm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe headache after coughing
- Why do you have severe cramping after a thyroidectomy?
- Severe rib pain after coughing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe chest pain after coughing
- Total thyroidectomy productive cough
- Risk of a miscarriage after a thyroidectomy
- Complications after thyroidectomy
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free