Doctor insights on:
Setback After Pregnancy
Setback: I would like to give you helpful hints regarding your issue but it would help if you be more specific on what specifically you want addressed in your inquiry. Looking forward to your clarification. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it normal to be anaemic after two pregnancies? And what is the correct trearment if my hb level is below normal?
Loss of elasticity: As the skin expands to accomodate the growing pregnancy, it will lose some of it's elasticity. Every woman is different and therefore will be affected by this differently. Somewhat obviously, the larger the baby, or with multiples, the skin will stretch more and this may ultimatley result in more sagging. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is's setback after pregnancy?
- Whats setback after pregnancy
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Earliest signs of pregnancy after iui
- After stopping duphaston when my period would comeand can a pregnancy occurs
- Creamy white discharge after ovulation a sign of pregnancy
- Pregnancy test 9 days after embryo transfer
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online