Doctor insights on:
I have mild discoloration/the skin is slightly red around my serratus anterior /below my armpit. Has been for a few weeks. What do you think it is?
Finally got my diagnosis. I have an injury to LTN with paralysis of Serratus anterior muscle. It has been nearly 3 yrs. Is it possible to recover?
Bone spurs: Anterior implies "situated in front of the body" osteophytosis implies bone spurs. So it is just one of those terminologies that can be used when describing findings on a spine xray for example either a cervical spine or lumbar spine xray, when there are bone spurs notices in the front of your spine, typically common at the disc space and endplate level. These are just part of degenerative disc. ...Read more
Describes postion: Adenomyosis is a condition where the endometrial glands, the lining of the uterus, have grown into the muscle of the uterus. This will casue significant menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding during your period. Anterior is referring to where it is located, on the top portion of the uterus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Serratus anterior tear symptoms
- Serratus anterior pain symptoms
- How to strengthen the serratus anterior?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Serratus anterior strengthening exercises
- Serratus anterior treatment
- Serratus anterior pain causes
- Serratus anterior muscle
- Exercises for the serratus anterior supine