Doctor insights on:
Serrapeptase Enzyme Floaters
Can serrapeptase enzymes can cause any harm to eyes or body? If no how much is dosage. Taking for eye floaters just trying may work it for me !!
Is there anything promising currently in clinical development in terms of an injectable enzyme for treatment of eye floaters? Ocriplasmin seems to be a step in the right direction, albeit indirectly.
Enzyme for floaters.: Unfortunately, the ocriplasmin enzyme has very specific indications and really would not work for getting rid of floaters. The problem is in finding something strong enough to hydrolyze the floaters but not harm the eye. I am not aware of any research currently being done to treat floaters this way. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Few days pressure in chest other days bottom of ribcage hurts, high liver enzymes, prostatitis, floater in eye.. Im 26 any ideas?
Re floater: The floater in the eye has nothing to do with your other symptoms. Commenting on the floater... The floater is a shadow that you see when light hits something floating inside your eye. Floaters are most often not a serious problem, but could be. You should see an eye doctor to determine the source and seriousness of the floater. ...Read more
1 carotid artery closed. # 2 carotid 60% secondary artery restricts blood flo. I am on simvastatin 20mg warfarin 5-7 mg. Will serrapeptase help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Thyroid disease can i take serrapeptase enzyme
- Does serrapeptase dissolve or help with large eye floaters?
- Serrapeptase dissolve floaters
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Serrapeptase floaters
- How to heal floaters with enzymes?
- What are dangerous liver enzyme levels?
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free