Doctor insights on:
Quetiapine (brand seroquel) is classified as an atypical antipsychotic medication. It is fda approved to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and as an adjunct with antidepressants in the treatment of major depressive disorder. Serious side effects include tardive dyskinesia, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, and metabolic syndrome with weight gain, risk of ...Read more
I have been on PMS quetiapine for sleep for two years now i can't sleep without it i don't want to be on pills anymore! what do I do?
Both: I'm assuming you mean pre-menstrual syndrome. Of course today being st. Patty's day, we can't ignore good luck/fortune. Ocps (oral contraceptive pills), pre-medication with nsaids, lifestyle modifications, etc...All could potentially help. Get with your ob/gyn and explore this further. ...Read more
Seroquel (quetiapine) is a second generation antipsychotic. It is an approved medication treatment for scizophrenia, acute manic bipolar episodes, bipolar depressive episodes. It also comes in an extended release form (seroquel xr). Adverse effects include, but are not limited to, significant weight gain and adverse ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- How soon can pms symptoms start before your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pms symptoms after hysterectomy
- Late period no pms symptoms
- Can you get pregnant during pms?
- No pms symptoms before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free