Doctor insights on:
Serious Itching On Vagina Lips During Pregnancy Is That Normal
For the past couple of weeks I've been having an itchy vagina and yellow discharge on my underwear it itches feel a slight burning, no pregnancy or sx
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have itching problem in the area of my vagina. Does this happens during pregnancy? Is there any cream that I use in that area?
Consult your OB/GYN: They can suggest how to relieve the itching. ...Read more
I'm about 3 weeks pregnant. Is swelling on the vagina lips normal for pregnancy? My boyfriend noticed I am tighter for the past 2 days
Pregnancy: There are a couple of possibilities, and swelling isn't one of them. You may be lubricating differently due to the radical hormonal changes that take place early in pregnancy. You could also be lubricating less simply due to worry/anxiety about being pregnant. None of this is serious. You will return to normal ...Read more
No: Usually can be sign of infection or irritation. ...Read more
My vagina stinks I'm really worried I got pain itching bleeding on and off and had positive pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to severe itching during pregnancy?
- Vagina itching during period
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vibration in vagina during pregnancy
- Achy vagina during pregnancy
- Swollen vagina during pregnancy
- Vagina is looser during pregnancy
- Talk to a dermatologist online