Doctor insights on:
Serious Heart Conditions
Yes: Ekg may not detect paroxysmal arrhythmias, coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease even an acute coronary event call non st elevation myocardial infarction. Also can't detect congenital heart disease. Ekg is not diagnostic in most cases. Findings have to be confirm by other test. Like 2d echocardiogram, stress test, cardiac cath., blood test, etc. ...Read more
Heart disease is a condition in which a person has problems with his heart, which includes both birth defects and problems acquired later. Examples of heart disease include clogging of the coronary (heart) arteries, heart attacks, leaky heart valves, heart failure, viral infections ...Read more
I have frequent minor palpitations. No serious heart conditions tho. Is amitriptyline at a low dose safe for me? I've read it causes arrhythmia.
I am exp. pulse of 47-53 combined with b/p of 87/56 .It is Sat. I can't go see my Dr. I do not go to Emergency Room unless it is severe. Do you know what this is ? Is it bad? I have heart conditions.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Heart conditions
- What other common or serious conditions mimic appendicitis?
- Serious medical conditions list
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Angina heart conditions
- Is triple heart bypass surgery a serious and complicated surgery?
- What conditions could cause a migraine with vertigo and squeezing heart pain?
- Is it serious to have a heart palpitation and a murmur?
- Talk to a cardiologist online