Doctor insights on:
Septal piercing: DON'T DO IT. It isn't worth it. It puts you at risk for infections and discomfort. ...Read more
Septal piercing: It is not advisable to pierce your septum. If you have already and you are experiencing pain, have your nose evaluated for infection. ...Read more
Nasal Septal : Piercing: a number of types of bacterial infections are possible (red, swollen, warm, tender, painful w malodorous drainage). It can cause heavy bleeding w formation of a septal hematoma. Significant deformity may result from complications like necrosis of nasal wall or perichondritis. If stud grows into skin it may need to be cut out. Nasal jewelry could be aspirated into lungs or swallowed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can piercing your septum cause a sinus infection?
- Nasal septum piercing
- How septum piercings affect your sinuses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat a swollen ear piercing?
- How to heal swollen ear lobe around the piercing?
- Can ear piercing cause swollen lymph node?
- Belly button piercing bleeding after 6 months
- Talk to a dermatologist online