Doctor insights on:
Separation Of The Symphysis Pubis Sudden Groin Pain
X-rays: This abnormally wide gap can be diagnosed by radiologic studies such as x-ray, mri, ct scan or bone scan. Manual testing by a healthcare professional can also be used. The patient is placed in various positions and pressure is applied in such a way that it provokes pain and maybe movement in the pubis. ...Read more
Pubic symphysis : Disruption of the pubic synthesis usually results from trauma, or in some cases during pregnancy. Traumatic injuries are usually part of pelvic ring injuries and often require surgical treatment. Those injuries do not require surgical treatment will generally require three months until symptoms gradually improve. This is only an estimate and the results are based on the individual injury pattern and treatment. Disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy or delivery is generally self-limited and symptoms resolve within a few weeks to months after delivery. In rare cases the disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy can persist and be symptomatic. ...Read more
Been diagnosed with pubis symphysis (pubis sheering) do to a bad fall injured for 9 months will i be able to recover after all this time w/treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Separation of the symphysis pubis abdominal pain
- Is pelvic pain a symptom of separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Is abdominal pain a symptom of separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Separation of the symphysis pubis pelvic x-ray
- Does connective tissue disorder cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Separation of the symphysis pubis connective tissue disorder
- Does overweight cause separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free