Doctor insights on:
Separation Of The Symphysis Pubis Pelvic X Ray
Normal chest X-ray & abdominal/pelivic CT scan, but positive TB skin test? I have low grade fevers, extreme fatigue & swollen lymph nodes. Tb?
Pubic symphysis : Disruption of the pubic synthesis usually results from trauma, or in some cases during pregnancy. Traumatic injuries are usually part of pelvic ring injuries and often require surgical treatment. Those injuries do not require surgical treatment will generally require three months until symptoms gradually improve. This is only an estimate and the results are based on the individual injury pattern and treatment. Disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy or delivery is generally self-limited and symptoms resolve within a few weeks to months after delivery. In rare cases the disruption that occurs as a result of pregnancy can persist and be symptomatic. ...Read more
X-rays: This abnormally wide gap can be diagnosed by radiologic studies such as x-ray, mri, ct scan or bone scan. Manual testing by a healthcare professional can also be used. The patient is placed in various positions and pressure is applied in such a way that it provokes pain and maybe movement in the pubis. ...Read more
I have hydrocele, peyronie's disease as age 50 virgin, having discomfort in upper ls scrotum/under symphysis pubis. Any advice before marriage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pelvic pain a symptom of separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Symphysis pubis separation during pregnancy
- Separation of the symphysis pubis abdominal pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Separation of the symphysis pubis gestational diabetes
- Is age a factor in separation of the symphysis pubis?
- Separation of the symphysis pubis difficulty walking
- Pelvic pain symphysis pubis dysfunction
- Talk to a radiologist online for free