Doctor insights on:
Sensitivity To Light Seeing Light On Objects Have Hyperthyroidism
Eye redness w/ tears one day in right eye and sensitivity to light..Now right eye is somewhat blurrier than usual (w/glasses) and seeing things double?
When I look up or to the side, I see a black dots with a slight lighted effect to them. I have increased sensitivity to light & a feeling of pressure ?
I have symptoms that include: Vomiting, diarrhoea, sensitivity to light, headaches, fatigue, fever. Should I see a doctor?
Yes: Please seek out help. Many conditions can have those symptoms you describe and you would be best served by a full evaluation. The earlier the better. Best of health to you ...Read more
What?: Are you having Rapid heart beat, ? Anxiety is the most common reason . But I did not quite understand your question. Be more specific with your symptoms description. Unless of course you are diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism and you have certain symptoms as you are experiencing; then yes ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you have light yellow bumps on the rim of youe penis?
- Sensitivity to light during pregnancy
- Dizziness sensitivity to light
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of light spots on skin?
- Is it normal to have very light periods?
- Why do i have light spots on my skin?
- What causes eye sensitivity to light and wind?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free