Doctor insights on:
Sensitive Lower Right Abdominal
Lower right abdominal discomfort sensitive when pressed on gas bloating anxiety stool yellowish or light brown with mucus liver blood work ok?
I am getting a sharp pain on my right side of my lower abdomen it comes and goes sensitive to the touch?
I have been having constant bright yellow diarreah with some dark blood and abdominal pain also very sensitive skin on lower back with pain?
I had SIBO for a year. No symptoms for 2 months but still having lower abdominal pain. My doctor says I'm just sensitive to pain. Is that real?
Sibo: Hello Jodi, It sounds like you have had an adequate evaluation and your doctor thinks you have visceral hyperalgesia. Which is a problem where your sensory nerve fibers in your gut are supersensitive, to normal amounts of gas or stool. Amitryptiline is the perfect drug for this and the dose can be pushed higher than 15 if need be. Hope this helped, Dr. A ...Read more
See a doctor quickly: Go see a doctor, and take a stool sample while your at it. This is not good. ...Read more
Can ovulation cause back & lower abdominal pain? I get sensitive nipples & nausea mid cycle every month as well& can I conceive with no stretchy mucus
Irregular cycle sensitive breast and nipples with lower abdominal and back pain and nausea at night how to know if its a sign of my period or pregnant?
Neg pregnant test, 4months late, abdominal cramp, swollen nipples, sensitive, clear/watery discharge, lower backache, faint headaches, dizzy.Could i be preg?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower right abdominal pain hurts more when i exhale
- Lower right abdominal pain that comes and goes
- Lower right abdominal pain after bowel movement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower right abdominal pain radiating to back
- Right side abdominal pain and lower back pain
- Lower right abdominal pain before period
- Lower right abdominal pain blood in urine
- Stabbing pain in lower right abdominal area with deep breath