Doctor insights on:
Senosibrate What Are The Consequences Are Taking The Drug
Fenofibrate: Fenofibrate can help lower triglycerides. Possible side effects include liver damage and muscle pain. It can rarely cause rhabdomyolysis, severe muscle breakdowns, especially in combination with another one or two lipid-lowering medications (statin, niacin, etc), which can lead to renal failure. It should be used with caution in someone with history of kidney, gallbladder or liver problems.See 1 more doctor answer
Glucose level 130, A1c normal. Trigly 576 fasting. Take tricor (fenofibrate) 200mg at bed. Are my HIV drugs causing high trig? Not overweight, exercise eat well. Help
Is combo therapy of 10 mg crestor (rosuvastatin) & 54 mg fenofibrate a possible cause of rectal bleeding or could result in bleeding if polyps already preseent?
Unlikely: This is an unlikely cause for rectal bleeding.
As I am taking fenofibrate tablet 145 mg od but my trig. Is still not in control, can I make it double?
No: You likely will need a nother or a different drug. See your doctor.See 1 more doctor answer
Cholesterol Reductio: It is mainly used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. Like other fibrates, it reduces both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels, as well as increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels and reducing triglycerides level
Fenofibrate: Brand name for Fenofibrate which is a cholesterol lowering medication.
No: No significant interactions with these two.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor online
- What are the risks of taking recreational drugs in pregnancy?
- What happens if you stop taking immunosuppressive drug for rheumatoid arthritis?
- What happens if i stop taking my immunosuppressive drug suddenly?
- What are the consequences of a heart attack?
- What are the consequences of smoking cigarettes?
- What are the consequences of having coccidiomycosis?
- What are the consequences of having ovulation?
- What are the consequences of developing erysipelas?
- What are the pros and cons of taking fertility drugs?