Doctor insights on:
How does the dosage compare Bisacodyl vs Senna? ex. 5mg Bisacodyl would be equivalent to how much Senna?
Doesn't matter: If one medication is working well, why change? If it is not working well, and you want to switch or add the other one start at the recommended starting dose for that specific medication. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Not the best way.: using Senkot infrequently on as needed basis is not a problem. However, a better approach would be to increase the amount of fiber in your diet, perhaps even supplemented with a fiber supplement. If Senokot is still needed after the increased fiber is consumed, then use it judiciously. Good luck. ...Read more
What are you asking?: The short answer is "yes", but really what are you asking? What is your intended indication for the product--improved stooling, weight reduction, reduced distension, etc? Also, remember, no medication is without some side effects. Best to check with your doctor who knows you best with regard to any medical limitation you may have or if any drug may be contraindicated in your particular case. ...Read more
I took senokot today, just went to bathroom but did not clear me out. Scared to eat..and going to friends cottage tmro. Will it wear off by tmro?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Senokot tablets dosage
- Amoxicillin 400mg/5ml dosage for 2 year old
- Primolut n dosage to delay periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dimetapp cold and cough dosage by weight
- Amoxicillin 400mg 5ml dosage for children
- Benadryl dosage for 3 year old
- Pedialyte for infants dosage
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online