Doctor insights on:
Generally not: This condition is usually due to either retrograde ejaculation (semen flows backwards into the bladder) or anejaculation (complete absence). It is usually due to medications used to treat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement, and mood disorders; or prior bladder neck or prostate surgery; or nerve damage from medical conditions such as diabetes, ms, or spinal cord injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One of my friend had a sex with her boy friend as well as with her husband.Both semen went inside.She is planning to conciev a baby.Is that a problem?
For whom?: Did she conceive after having intercourse with 2 men the same night? If so, the putative fathers & the baby need molecular genetic studies to determine the biological father. Or your friend could just let sleeping dogs lie, if she has yet to conceive. She shoul be taking 400 ?g/day of Folic Acid supplement, not drink, smoke or use drugs & check with her OB for the safety of her medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are common lip problems?
- Blood is coming with semen
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes semen to be thick and stringy?
- Are prostate calcifications a serious problem?
- Can thyroid problems cause dizziness and lightheaded feelings?
- Talk to a urologist online for free