Doctor insights on:
Sell A Kidney For Money
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
Selling a kidney: The hope act, signed in 2013, ended a decades-long ban on the transfer of hiv-positive organs to HIV patients in the usd. However, one cannot legally sell a kidney in the us. If you have any further questions, contact the nearest hospital to you with a transplant program for more information. Good luck. ...Read more
Against the law: Payment for an organ, or exchange of "valuable consideration" is prohibited by the National Organ Transplant Act (NOTA)in the US and be equivalent laws in all other countries except Iran where it is legal. But your expenses (travel, parking, childcare) can be legally covered. In the US, the govt and the asts are actively studying whether payment for such costs removes a reason not to donate ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've had a UTI for 2-3 days. I don't have any money for atleast another week. How long before this turns into a kidney infection? Anything i can do?
No way, not ethical: Firstly usual minimum age for donation in usa is 18 years. Exceptions are sometimes made after age-16 years for donations to a sibling or very close relative. Receiving payment for kidney donation in usa & most developed countries is considered unethical, but is done in turkey, india & middle east. ...Read more
Trade name: Trade name drugs are sold under a monopoly so the drug companies can recoup their investment in researching and developing a drug. Generic drugs are sold by competing companies once the original patent expires. The competition drives down prices and limits profits. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a bladder to become a kidney infection?
- Is beer good for a kidney infection?
- What is a normal kidney size for a female?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a stent for kidney stones look like?
- Can you tell me the recovery time for a kidney stent operation?
- What is the likelihood of someone being hospitalized for a kidney infection?
- Is pomegranate juice as good for a persons kidneys as cranberry juice?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free