Doctor insights on:
Self Check For Testicular Cancer
It's easy: Palpate your testes / "testicles". Get familiar with the contents of your scrotum, finding the epididymis and spermatic cord and the plexus of veins. Any other mass on the testis needs to be checked. Most of us men handle ourselves often enough so that we need not plan special times! that's a good thing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal for a 6 yr old testicles to be slightly bigger than the other one? How do I check for testicular cancer?
Testes Two Sizes: The scrotum may be asymmetric - but the testes are usually - you can feel them if you gently roll the scrotum between your fingers - the same size. Your son should be checked by his pediatrician - a simple screening exam and possibly an ultrasound. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nurse gave me a ultrasound to check for testicular cancer because left side veins were enlarged and said it isn't Cancer. Is it something serious?
A boy/man has: 2 testicles, one on each side of the scrotum, located behnd yur penis. Isolate each testicle and rub your finger from top to bottom, front and back, each side. Usually there is a lump and a tube in the back called a an epididymus--normal. Compare sides, should be similar. Repeat monthly. Questions? See your doc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Please see: A urologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Testicular cancer: The self test you are looking for is called a physical exam! basically you must be familiar with your own body in order to notice any changes. Men are really supposed to exam their testicles once a month just as women are asked to exam their breasts once a month. Just pick a day of the month and get it done. If you feel a knot or lump see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have sometimes pain in my perineum and testicles. Also have some pain when doing testicular self exam. Can it be testicular cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Self check for colon cancer
- How long does it take for testicular cancer to spread whre to?
- Do gynecologist check for ovarian cancer during the yearly exam?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a pap smear check for all types of vaginal cancer or just the cervical type?
- What am i supposed to feel for when i check my testicles for cancer?
- How to check for a stomach or colon cancer is the only sure way to get endoscopy?
- How can i check my breasts for lumps and early forms of breast cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free