Doctor insights on:
Self Awareness Activities For Toddlers To Not Bite
Hopefully.: Self awareness is the ability to understand your personality, reactions to events that happen in your life allowing to make you take conscious decisions that will guide you in your pathway through life and thus create joy, peace and contentment. This is easier said than done and sometimes that quest may last a lifetime. Good journey. ...Read more
One years ago a dog died few days ago after bitten in my leg and due to lack of awareness I didn't vaccinated myself do I need to get vaccine now?
Get rid of the fleas: Themselves. Use antiseptic soap to wash the flea bites. Do not scratch flea bites. You can use 1% Hydrocortisone cream on the bites or take antihistamines for itching. A paste made of 2 parts baking soda ; 1 part water can be applied to bites. The bigger issue is that you must get rid of the fleas. Many people elect to hire an exterminator. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Healthy life style: Healthy eating meaning less carbohydrates, more vegetables, fruits and regular exercise are likely to help to prevent or delay onset of diabetes type 2. Healthy life style may also minimize the health problems related to those who already have diabetes. Maintaining ideal body weight and preventing obesity is most important. ...Read more
My son got bite by fleas and. Now they have blistered should i take him to doctor or can i self treat?
Flee bites: Just because they are blistered yes take him to his pediatrician. To make sure they are not infected or they are something else . Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Self awareness activities for toddlers
- Activities for kids to help with self esteem
- Fun activities for kids to reflect on their inner self
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take for a tick bite to heal?
- Is it advised for women to sleep with no underwear on why or why not?
- Is it normal for your nipples to hurt after not wearing a bra for just one day?
- How long does it take for a spider bite to open up?
- Talk to a pediatrician online