Doctor insights on:
Seeing Zigzag Lines
Migraine: Visual migraines cause this.Get a more detailed answer ›
Well, the last couple days I've actually relaxed and a minor headache. But today, I started seeing zigzag lines, like prism?
The last couple days i've had a minor headache. Now i started seeing zigzag lines, in color. What could be wrong?
No: Curved, wavy lines moving in your vision are likely to be floaters, and if not a new symptom, are likely to be completely benign. New onset floaters, however, warrant an evaluation with an eye md, to rule out a retinal tear. On the other hand, if objects known to be straight are now curved (like door frames), a macular condition could be the cause. This also warrants an evaluation with an eye md. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just yesterday i started seeing greenish squiggly lines. Should i call my primary dr and get a referral . I am freaking out...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for seeing zigzag lines
- Seeing squiggly lines in vision
- Seeing wavy lines in my vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Seeing wavy lines in eyes
- Seeing wavy lines in peripheral vision
- Seeing squiggly lines in peripheral vision
- Seeing black squiggly lines
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free