Doctor insights on:
Seeing White Spots In Vision
Can Depakote sprinkles cause colored spots in vision constantly? Have been taking Depakote 15 years but only been seeing spots for 1 year.
Floaters: Any time you have new spots, or floaters, in your vision you need to have retinal evaluation by an Ophthalmologist. They could indicate a retinal tear or detachment. There are other harmless causes, but please seek evaluation ASAP. If its been a year your risk is low, but you still need an exam. ...Read more
Seeing colored spots in vision on and off daily have had EEG MRI blood work and eye exam all normal. Could this be physiological? I do have anx, ocd.
Don,t worry: You have adequate tests to rule out diseases. Many people have this,and after normal tests no diseases show up long term. Relax and Don,t label yourself. Seeking reassurance Is O.K. and behavior modification therapy is the way to go. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Have had multiple test and multiple dr. Tell me my anxiety is what is causing me to see colored spots in vision daily. Could you explain how?
Need primary doc: You'll need to find a primary care doctor, that you can trust, and can help interpret multiple consults, treatment recommendations, and diagnoses. They can help you decide on your care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of white spots in my vision
- Vision seeing white spots
- White flashing spots in vision
- Is seeing grey spots in your vision a sign of a tia?
- Seeing white flashes in peripheral vision
- Seeing yellow spots in vision
- Seeing white spots in front of eyes
- White spots in vision causes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free