Doctor insights on:
Secondary Amenorrhea Treatment
Or absent periods may occur form a wide variety of reasons. It may be because you are not ovulating or because you are menopausal or because you have underlying medical problems that interfere with normal menstrual cycle (eg, thyroid). In some cases it may be anatomic like a congenital or developmental problem that ...Read more
What can cause primary amenorrhea in 16 year old? Genetic testing normal. Some breast budding. Has crohn's. Starting treatment with estrogen patches.
Variable : From now until the next 10 years would be okay and dependent on your preference. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhoea, and my gynecologist prescribed me contraception pills. Is there any other treatment available?
That depends...: On what is causing the Secondary Amenorrhea, for example, if it was caused by severe anorexia, then that may be serious and need intense treatment, If it is an underlying Thyroid condition, that has just not had any Symptoms yet (other than no period)-than that should be diagnosed and treated, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Secondary amenorrhea treatment natural
- Is it possible to get pregnant if i have secondary amenorrhea?
- Secondary drowning treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you conceive when you have secondary amenorrhea?
- What is the best treatment for primary amenorrhea?
- Secondary hypogonadism treatment
- How do antidepressants cause secondary amenorrhea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free