Doctor insights on:
Maybe: Not necessarily. Depend on liavtiim and symptoms. Observation may be ok depending on location. ...Read more
Not Necessarily: Small adenomas have a lower cancer and hemorrhage risk. If they become large, such as >5 cm, the cancer and hemorrhage risk increases and most recommend removing them at that time. They are made worse by oral contraceptives so these should not be used. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had colonoscopy 9 years ago, was 23 then found 1 very small adenoma, repeat scopes at 1 and 4yrs clean, now back at 5yrs should I be nervous?
Do not be nervous: Colon cancer is a slow growing cancer. As long as you get colonoscopies when recommended they should be able to remove the adenomatous polyps that may turn into colon cancer. It is usually thought that it takes anadenomatous polyp 10 years to turn into cancer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible to develop another tubular villi adenoma after a removal only 2.5 yrs ago? I am 34 / female
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sebaceous adenoma treatment
- Is it dangerous if a sebaceous cyst ruptures?
- How do i get rid of sebaceous cysts on my scrotum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sebaceous cyst
- Draining sebaceous cyst
- Infected sebaceous cyst antibiotics
- Penile sebaceous cysts
- Talk to a dermatologist online