Doctor insights on:
Sea Vegetables And Thyroid
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are aloe vera sea vegetables good for you?
- Is too much sea kelp bad for your thyroid?
- Is iodized or non iodized sea salt better for the thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vegetables to avoid for thyroid
- How to soak vegetables fruit in sea salt water to remove pesticides?
- How much sea kelp should someone with an underactive thyroid take?
- Sea salt
- Sea vegetables that are good for the thyroid gland