Doctor insights on:
Scrotum Is Inflamed
Red , stingy, inflamed, dark, irritated, red streaky vainy looking pattern on scrotum. 10 weeks total. 7 weeks steroid tops , 10 days fluconazole .Same!
I have a circular inflamed spot that is red and scaly on my scrotum. Ive tried using antifungal cream made for athletes foot on it. Not working?
Red inflamed itchy dark patch on scrotum only, 2 weeks of clotrimazole af eased only .1 week of nystatin triamcinolone no change. Help!?
2 weeks clotrimazole /2 weeks nystatin/triamcinolone for red itchy inflamed dark patch on scrotum only. Not cured.Candida spit test some positive signs?
Scrotal pearl: Scrotal pearl is a calcified testicular appendix. Appendix testis present in about 70% of men, is a vestigial ; useless structure ; remnant of temporary primitive fetal kidney. Usually cause no problem, but can twist and be confused with testis torsion, or calcify and feel like a grain of rice. Check it regularly over few months to ensure no enlargement to suggest a tumor. Painless. Doesn't grow. ...Read more
Consult a urologist: You should not be having pain by itself because your scrotum is small and testicle are large. You may have a hydrocele, spermatocele or varicocele which is stretching scrotum from within. A testis tumor can occasionally be painful. Diagnosis can be made by physical examination plus scrotal ultrasound. A urologist can help you with this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have black vein on my left side of scrotum is it varicocele
- What is the best treatment for scrotal hematoma?
- What is the best treatment for scrotum rash?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if your liver is inflamed?
- Why is my scrotum enlarged red and hot?
- Why is my scrotum red and hot?
- How do you know if your liver is inflamed?
- Talk to a urologist online for free