Doctor insights on:
Scratches In Glasses Lenses Healthy
Can rx glasses that lenses are greatly scratched cause vision problems? Like extended rays when looking into light? Night vision decrease only?
Can't be fixed: Scratches generally cannot be fixed without remaking the lenses. ...Read more
Is it possible to change the eye color using implantable contact lenses and correct my vision at the same time? I am a healthy male aged 27. I have moderate myopia which needs vision correction with eye glasses or contact lenses. Can implantable contact l
How do I choose between contact lenses and eye glasses for vision correction at my young age? I'm 22 and in college. Recently, my myopia has progressed significantly, so now i need vision correction. I am otherwise healthy. Having done a lot of research a
Not easily: Scratches in polycarbonate lenses involve the removal of plastic in the scratch. To smooth it out you would need to grind this away which would alter the power of the lense and might induce some distortion. Check with an optical shop to see if some correction is possible or replacement is needed. ...Read more
Why do I keep seeing stuff like bright lights with my vision? My eyesight is healthy and I have glasses? What is this?
New glasses: It's probably time to replace the lenses in your glasses. However, it would be a good idea to have your local eye care provider check your glasses prescription and give you an updated rx for new glasses before replacing your currently scratched lenses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove scratches from glasses lenses?
- Getting scratches out of glasses lenses
- How to fix scratched glasses lens?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small tear in contact lens
- How can you tell which contact lens goes in which eye?
- What is a healthy weight range for a 6 ft 4 in male who is 22 years old?
- How to promote a healthy musculoskeletal system in old age?
- Talk to a dermatologist online