Doctor insights on:
Scabies Affect Fertility
Needs evaluation: There's too many variables here, and no details on the situation. An itchy scalp in a 4mo old could be "cradle cap" or seborrheic dermatitis, a contact rash, or eczema (similar to contact rash, but due to exposure to foods or chemicals). Have this looked at, or ask at the next well check. ...Read more
The cream isn't working for scabies.. When i put the cream on its fine but then days later it's back what should I do the cream isn't working for me..?
Scabies: Products used to kill scabies mites are called scabicides. No "over-the-counter" (non-prescription) products have been tested and approved to treat human scabies. The following medications are used to treat scabies: Permethrin cream 5%, crotamiton lotion 10%, Lindane Lotion 1%, and ivermectin200mg/kg orally. You may not have scabies and is why the medication is not working. ...Read more
Buying the medicine: By buying the medication prescribed by your physician. ...Read more
Scabies: Wash linens and bedclothes in hot water. Because mites don't live long away from the body, it is not necessary to dry-clean the whole wardrobe, spray furniture and rugs, and so forth.If you have upholstered furniture, rent or buy a steam cleaner and steam it thoroughly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will ufe affect fertility
- Does diet affect fertility?
- Can hyperthyroidism affect fertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an abortion affect fertility?
- Tamoxifen affect fertility
- Does malarone affect fertility?
- Does ibd affect fertility?
- Talk to a dermatologist online