Doctor insights on:
Scab Inside My Nose
I had a septoplasty around 8 months ago, and during recovery i picked the scab inside my nose a lot, and now my nose hasn't healed and is swollen?
Sounds: Like you created a chronic irritation. You should probably revisit with your ent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes it is: Petrolatum (vaseline) is also ok. ...Read more
My mucous membrane just inside my nose scabs over and never heals. I can get the scab off which is thin but it comes back. Shouldn't this be biopsied?
See ENT: They are specialists and will be able to get you the best treatment and or tell you if the area needs to be biopsied. ...Read more
I have cuts in my nose that won't heal. They scab over and are painful. Weird smell inside my nose sometimes too. Chest is tight and hard to breathe.?
I have little scabs inside my nose that don't hurt when i touch them, but could they be cold sores? I don't get them there but have blown my nose a lot
See 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does the inside of my nose smell bad?
- I have a bump inside my nose
- My nose is always itchy inside
- The inside of my nose is raw dry and sore
- Bump on the inside of my nose piercing
- The inside of my nose itches
- Why does the inside of my nose burn?
- Painful scab inside nose
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free