Doctor insights on:
Saturated Vs Unsaturated Fat Molecular Level
It's not Better: Polyunsaturated fat (pufa) and saturated fat have the same calories to make you gain weight, raise your blood pressure and blood sugar. The most recent studies show monounsaturated fats such as olive oil or canola oil are the least harmful: unlike pufa, they do not auto-oxidize or increase inflammation and they are the fastest to be burned as fuel. But really, there is "no safe fat!". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Please consult this site for information on the topic. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/fats-full-story/ ...Read more
Coconut has saturated fats that are good for you,right? Do those fats(and the good fats in butter,too)raise blood sugar levels like other sat fats?
No: the good fats are needed to make the body function well Usually unless some major health stresses these types of fat do not convert to sugars ...Read more
No: It will not.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Saturated fat vs unsaturated fat cholesterol
- Unsaturated fat vs saturated fat which is better
- Freezing point points of saturated and unsaturated fats
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Saturated vs. unsaturated fats
- Are trans fats saturated or unsaturated?
- Tans fat vs saturated fats health issues
- What is the difference between saturated and unsaturated fats?
- Biological compounds saturated vs unsaturated fats