Doctor insights on:
Sandal Shoe Ankle Instability Arthritis
Is it better for a baby to walk barefoot or with shoes who holds the ankle? What about sandals for summer? Should it holds ankle too?
Loosen-up, baby!: The ankle is kind of .floppy.'Like if you relaxed it and bent it in and out it would go pretty far each way,but shouldn't hurt.Speaking of hurt, you may be prone to sprains if you aren't careful.Actually, multiple sprains can lead to the instability, so it can be a viscious cycle.Can you bend your thumb back real far?If so, you're a set-up for sprains. Wear proper footwear and avoid high heels ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The ankle ligament: Is likely stretched out and so it does not do its job anymore and as a result the foot turns when it should stay straight as its is no longer stable. Usually, this leads to frequent or chronic sprains. ...Read more
In one year I have rolled the same ankle pretty badly 3 times, could I have ankle instability, if so how is it treated? (Level 10 gymnast)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a burning sensation in my ankles mean i have ankle arthritis?
- Best shoes for ankle pain
- Burning sensation ankles ankle arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ankle arthritis
- The best aerobic shoes for weak ankles
- How to prevent shoes from rubbing the ankle bone?
- Home remedies ankle arthritis
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free