Doctor insights on:
In hocd, does the anus straight man/teen erect after seeing or touching a attractive body of same gender??
I don't understand: I don't really understand your question. If you are asking whether you can react physically with an erection when you see an attractive male- yes. That doesn't mean that you want to have a relationship with them, any more than having an erection in response to an attractive female. You choose whether or not you wish to get to know the person. ...Read more
If you are asking: If two identical twins, say both are women giving birth at the same time, have a higher chance of having the same gender for their babies, then the answer is no. The probability is 50% for 1 twin mother and 50% for the other twin mother delivering both a boy, 0.5 x 0.5 = 0.25 or 25%, but adding to the same probability for a girl. So 25% both girls + 25% both boys = 50%. ...Read more
Absolutely: If the recipient has an std, it is transmissable by direct contact. Best that you and your partner get checked for std's and defer any contact with each other or anyone else until your are properly tested. ...Read more
Unpredictable: Over 3 decades of watching this play out, I find no predictable pattern. In some families dad's genes seem dominant & some mom's.Some have bits of both & some seem unrelated. ...Read more
"when I was little I used to play doctor with my peers the same gender and as I did this once we were dryhumping (yea it was weird) and I went to the?
Re-ask: Your question cut off. You need to shorten it. ...Read more
I have diamniotic monochorionic pregnancy. Will it be a boy or a girl type or will it be same gender type?
I think that I have OCD obsessive compulsive disorder, an obsession with an actor of the same gender as mine, I watch his movies over and over again!
You have OCD: How long do you think you have had ocd. Have you had treatment-psychotherapy or medicine to help. What is troubling you-- your ocd or your obsession with a same gender actor. Ate you physically attracted to him and does that bother you? You really need to clarify some issues before I could help you online. You could write back. Meantime, seek out some help from a therapist, doctor or clergy. ...Read more
One Perspective: Gender-affirming surgery is literally life-saving 4some. According to 2011 report by nat'l center 4 transgender equality & national gay and lesbian task force, 41% of trans-identified persons in us have attempted suicide. (http://bit. Ly/14xr4ol) this rate is 26 x higher than corresponding rate in the general population. Consider the risks of any gender-affirming medical treatment in this context. ...Read more
M/F or Both/Neither?: Transgender= widely used term 4 ppl whose gender identity, gender expression or behavior doesn't conform 2 "norms" assoc w/the sex 2which they were assigned @birth. Cisgender= 4 ppl who view their gender identity, expression & behavior as consistent w/those norms. But these 2 terms don't cover the diverse ways ppl self identify in terms of gender -esp those who identify as both or neither m & f! ...Read more
Can not tell: We can not determine gender from the baby's heart rate. Your doctor may be able to tell you gender of baby if they do an ultrasound. ...Read more
Ultrasound by 18 wks: If you can't waite until the birth, you may be lucky enough to see it during a routine ultrasound, often done around 18-20 wks. It is not a 100% that the ultrasound tech person can tell you during this procedure--baby may not be willing to show. There are places offering 3-d ultrasound with dvd/video recording for a nominal fee. No doctor-order needed. Congrats and good luck. ...Read more
Choosing gender: No. As I am sure you know, couples have been trying to choose gender for all of history. There is no way to do this. Nature wins on this one. ...Read more
Gender: The short answer is no. There are some very high tech interventions, that are used in situations where the chance of passing a gender specific disease on to a child. However, there are a ton of old wives tales out there, about how to do this. It's not going to hurt anything to try them. Who knows? ...Read more
Ultrasound: You will need to have an ultrasound to know the gender of the fetus. You can also do an amniocentesis which is more invasive but more accurate and definitive to get a DNA test for sex determination. I am not sure if that is necessary unless you have a family history of genetic disorder that is related to sex of the baby. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the stage of pregnancy what is the best way to determine the gender of a fetus. Chorionic villus sampling is possible in the first trimester. In the second trimester, amniocentesis is possible. Ultrasound is possible a little later but is less reliable and dependent on fetal positioning and the skill of the tech doing the ultrasound. The reason for doing the testing determines which ...Read more
Techniques vary: The urethra is dissected out of the penis and relocated. The glans penis becomes the clitoris to allow for orgasmic response; scrotal tissue is used to construct the labia and a "neo-vagina" is created. There are several extraordinary us surgeons who do this surgery routinely - and the results are astonishingly good! Facial feminization surgery is a subspecialty of plastic surgery. Google wpath. ...Read more