Doctor insights on:
Salt Craving During Pregnancy
I excessively crave chocolate & salt (not together) all the time. Cravings got worse during my last pregnancy. Possible dx?
See 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: No not under normal circumstances however salt may make you retain fluid. ...Read more
Is sea salt better for u during pregnancy than regular salt. Does it have the same negative result if you consume to much?
Not that I know of: There is no literature that I know of that supports the use of sea salt over regular salt in pregnancy. A quick search of various medical sources didn't find anything that is evidence based in that regard. Hope this helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It is safe and possibly even beneficial. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Epsom=Jetsam: Quote: " As an ideal means of relieving stress at the end of a hard day, two cups of Epsom salts in a tub of hot water can help to soothe jangled nerves and restore a sense of well being."-- I suspect the Epsom Salts will be doing the same for the yeast. In other words, when you get out of your relaxing bath, use a medication recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Craving salt during early pregnancy
- Craving watermelon during pregnancy
- Is craving salt a sign of pregnancy?
- Craving soap during pregnancy is it safe
- Salt cravings in early pregnancy
- When is the earliest you get cravings during pregnancy
- Food cravings and what they mean during pregnancy
- Fruit cravings during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free