Doctor insights on:
Salmonella Typhimurium Food Poisoning
Bacterial infection: Saonella is a bacteria often found in poultry which causes intestinal infection in humans. Symptoms include diarrhea which may be bloody, fever, chills, stomach cramps, and sometimes nausea and vomiting. Most people will recover without any treatment but the infection can be very dangerous to the elderly, children or the sick. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interesting facts on salmonella typhimurium food poisoning
- What does salmonella typhimurium food poisoning look like?
- Why does it take so long for the symptoms of salmonella food poisoning to appear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of salmonella food poisoning
- Treatment for salmonella food poisoning
- Salmonella food poisoning incubation period
- Food poisoning gas
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free