Doctor insights on:
Saffron Complexion Baby Womb
Nothing: It is genetic. If anyone posing as a health care provider has offered you some pill, food, or potion to cause your unborn child to have a lighter skin (or whatever), you should contact your local district attorney. I hope you'll love your baby, yourself & your baby's father totally without regard to skin color, just as the world is moving toward colorblindness. ...Read more
20 weeks : Around 20 weeks is when the baby is big enough and most women will begin to feel the movements of the fetus. ...Read more
Not very: Imagine that you are snorkeling under water. Do you notice how muffled all of the sounds are from even a nearby motorboat? Same for the baby, who is under water, so to speak, and also has less developed hearing sensitivity. Most sounds outside your body would be very diminished in the intrauterine environment. ...Read more
Thinking normal: No. But, many women will swear that talking to the fetus is beneficial and part of becoming a mother. ...Read more
20 weeks.: A baby can start kicking at anytime, the real question is when you should expect to feel the baby's movements. It's called quickening and it happens at around 18-20 weeks. People who've been pregnant before will often feel it earlier. Any earlier than that and it's probably indigestion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does saffron with milk really increase the complexion of the baby in the womb?
- Does saffron lighten unborn baby complexion?
- Do down syndrome babies move less in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you hear your baby cry in your womb?
- 8 months pregnant baby in womb
- Are down syndrome babies active in the womb?
- Can having a bad cough harm a baby inside the womb?
- Talk to a dermatologist online