Doctor insights on:
Safe Zyvox Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See below: All medications have side effects. For example, tylenol causes more liver failures and has more overdoses than any other prescription or otc medication. Zyvox has many serious side effects but it's used for very specific purposes that can save a life from severe bacterial infections. ...Read more
No: It is fine to be vigilant but I have used the drug in many patients with minimal problems. At the en of the day you are probably on the drug because of a serious bacterial infection. You must weigh the risk against all the benefits. ...Read more
Unlikely: Side effects of linezolid(zyvox) include diarrhea, nausia, and headache most commonly. Also vomitting, insomnia, constipation, rash, dizziness, bone marrow suppression, seratonin syndrome(fever, agitation, mental changes, tremors), neuropathies, and lactic acidosis. Extreme tiredness is not a reported side effect. ...Read more
Are all antibiotics in the oxazolidinone drug class really expensive, or is it just zyvox? Why is that?
I had bacterial prostatitis and was on zyvox for a week. How do u know if it has cleared up? Do you get retested again?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take zyvox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masterbate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online