Doctor insights on:
Safe Xopenex Pregnant
Xopenex is the brand name for an albuterol. Inhaling albuterol works quickly to open congested, partially closed airways in your chest like when you are having an asthma attack or emphysema flare. This provides quick relief. If you have frequent symptoms or episodes frequently, you may also need to use a different controller inhaler to help heal your ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take xopenex while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masterbate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online