Doctor insights on:
Safe Vibrators Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Safe is a term that means different things to different people, so its hard to answer. Any pregnancy that is less than two years after the last has a somewhat higher stillbirth rate than a pregnant >=2 years after the last, but the difference is still small and the risk low. There are some individual conditions that could impact this issue as well. In general though, no. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No.: Lithium is not safe during pregnancy. For one thing, it can cause cardiac/ heart defects in the baby ( epstiens anomoly). Lithium has a narrow margin of safety ; therfore, the fluid shifts that occur during pregancy may effect lithium levels, putting both the mother and baby at risk. If a woman is on prescribed medications and becomes pregnant, she should notify her doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use a vibrator during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use a vibrator in pregnancy?
- Muscle rub cream safe during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is gatorade safe during pregnancy?
- Rubbing alcohol safe during pregnancy
- Is it safe to drink cocoa powder during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink chocolate milk during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online