Doctor insights on:
Safe To Use Tampon When Breastfeeding
No problem: Breastfeeding while breastfeeding is fine. As another doctor clearly stated, my only concern would be if you we're to develop toxic shock syndrome, which has been associated with not changing tampons frequently enough and the subsequent development of an overwhelming infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Had my son 7 months ago and can no longer wear tampons. They keep falling out. I am breastfeeding and heard that the muscles get tighter after i stop?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is is safe to use a tampon when you have a uti?
- Is mederma safe to use when breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to use a tampon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use tampons with a yeast infection?
- When can i use tampons
- When should i use a tampon
- When should you use a tampon
- Talk to a pediatrician online