Doctor insights on:
Safe To Take Tylenol Everyday
WE DO NOT : Give recommendations for getting high. Please use this site with respect. ...Read more
I took 500 mg tylenol (acetaminophen) after having one drink 9 hours ago. I dont drink at all and was my first drink. Was it safe to take tylenol (acetaminophen) after 9 hours?
Probably: Acetaminophen (tylenol) is safe during pregnancy. Tylenol (acetaminophen) cold contains Acetaminophen and, depending on which formulation, may contain guaifenesin, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrin - all of which are fda pregnancy category "c". There are no definite studies showing these drugs to be safe - but also none showing any particular risk. These drugs are fairly widely used during pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Tylenol (acetaminophen) is category b, indicating an acceptable safety. Acetaminophen, the active ingredient in tylenol (acetaminophen) is also in many other products, like cold and sinus rx. Always read the ingredients and take care not to exceed the recommended daily amount, it can be toxic to the liver, pregnant or not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes, tylenol (or its generic, acetaminophen) is safe during pregnancy. Most women try to take as little medicine as possible during pregnancy, especially during the first 3 months. A woman's ob-gyn doctor likely has a printed hand-out that lists the usual medications that pregnant women can take for common symptoms during pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Not a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is aleve safe to take everyday?
- Is it safe to take celestamine everyday?
- It is safe to take docusate everyday
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take psyllium husk everyday?
- Is it safe to take stool softener everyday?
- Is it safe to take allergy medicine everyday?
- Is it safe to take water pills everyday?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free