Doctor insights on:
Safe To Drink Cold Water While Pregnant
Yes: Should not be an issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol but nothing's helping. ?
Is it safe to give my 11 month old daughter ice cold water to drink? She seems to enjoy it and i haven't noticed any bad reactions. Could it harm her?
Yes it is safe: Cold water will not harm her.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gave 7 yr old 1 tsp of amoxicillin at 3am when will it be safe to give ibuprfin for fever reduction? Cold/fever on and off since thursday, warm to touch.
Sleeping well, some cough, not much appetite but drinking water consistant
I am 5 months pregnant, is it safe for me to replace my drinking water with alkaline water or should I wait til post delivery? Is the detox a concern?
Why do it? : I am unfamiliar with this. A simple google search pulled up multiple articles explaining that drinking high alkaline water was a fad with no proven health benefits. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink cold water while you pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink water out of the tap while i am pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is hibiscus tea safe to drink while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink red grapefruit juice while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink honey lemon tea while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online