Doctor insights on:
Safe To Drink Cold Water While Pregnant
Yes: Should not be an issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im 4 months pregnate and I've had a headache for the past week I've been drinking lots of water, and I've tried Tylenol (acetaminophen) but nothing's helping. ?
Is it safe to give my 11 month old daughter ice cold water to drink? She seems to enjoy it and i haven't noticed any bad reactions. Could it harm her?
Yes it is safe: Cold water will not harm her.Get a more detailed answer ›
Gave 7 yr old 1 tsp of amoxicillin at 3am when will it be safe to give ibuprfin for fever reduction? Cold/fever on and off since thursday, warm to touch.
Sleeping well, some cough, not much appetite but drinking water consistant
Yes: Tonic water used to have quinine in it because quinine was used to help fight malaria. Now, in the us, tonic water has quinine flavoring but no real quinine. If you come across indian tonic water (which is sold in the india and the uk and is sometimes imported into the us), it is still made with quinine. Quinine has been associated with some kidney and heart problems in high doses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink cold water while you pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink vitamin water while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink hot water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink caffeine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink milk while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Swimming in cold water while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online