Doctor insights on:
Safe Tampons After Cryosurgery
Just had cryotherapy and am not supposed to use tampons , but can I use a yeast infection treatment with an insertion?
Probably not yet: If your cryotherapy was just in the last few days, i would hold off on any oral or penetrating vaginal sex until you are more healed - you don't want to introduce infection and complicate matters. Being turned on, however, and "taking care of business" in all other ways is probably just fine (masturbating, vibrator, external stimulation). ...Read more
Abortion/tampons: Generally noting should be placed in the vagina for up to a week following an abortion. If you are still bleeding - use pads. After about a week you should be safe to use tampons - just change them frequently and if you start to notice an odor or run a fever call your doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after an abortion would it be safe to use tampons again?
- I just had cryosurgery 3 days ago is it safe to wear tampons
- How many days after your period is it safe to have sex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masturbate after a workout?
- When is it safe to drink alcohol after gallbladder surgery
- How soon is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy?
- Is it safe cum inside a 5 days girl after her menstration period?
- Talk to a dermatologist online