Doctor insights on:
Safe Streptokinase Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Dissolves clot: Acute coronary syndromes are generic terms to describe blockage of the arteries feeding the heart caused by rapid formation of a clot in the vessel wall. Usually opened by balloon angioplasty and stent placement if patient sent to suitable facility and team. If not available, streptokinase and other enzymes to dissolve the clot can be tried. Indiscriminate dissolution may result in bleeding. ...Read more
Sort of: Medications are given a 'pregnancy category' based on whether: they've actually been tested on pregnant women & found to be safe (a), no anecdotal or animal evidence of harm (b), possible animal study evidence so use only if benefit outweighs risk (c), probable evidence of harm (d), definite harm (x). Most meds used would be b or c. I don't know of any that are category a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm freaking out. I'm pregnant and bought mushrooms from the store and ate them raw. I read online raw mushrooms are not safe. Is this true?
No: No this is not true. A lot depends on the type of mushroom. Make sure you wish them thoroughly and know what you are buying ...Read more
Toxoplasma!: Disease that can transmitted from cat-human rec: avoid changing cat litter if possible. If no one else can perform the task, wear disposable gloves and wash your hands with soap and warm water afterwards. Ensure that the cat litter box is changed daily. The toxoplasma parasite does not become infectious until 1 to 5 days after it is shed in a cat's feces. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Is lipton tea safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free