Doctor insights on:
Safe Skelaxin Metaxalone Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Talk to doctor: You need to have this discussion with your prescribing physician(s). ...Read more
On adderall, gabapentin, skelaxin, & baclofen. I might be pregnant. Will taking these meds cause harm to the baby?
I'm a school bus driver experiencing a lot of lower back pain. Is it safe for me to take metaxalone and drive my bus?
Muscle relaxer: Metaxalone is a commonly used muscle relaxer with little side effects... Often, muscle relaxer have some habit formation and make you maybe sleepy... not metaxalone typically. It is also called Skelaxin. Can be for pain, spasms, muscle cramps and restless leg problems. Pretty benign medication if taken according to the prescription. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Is lipton tea safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free