Doctor insights on:
Safe Premarin Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe to continue taking premarin. I still have a uterus and am having heavy irregular periods.
Prmarin: It is possible but if you think you need a bigger dose you need to see your doctor. ...Read more
Conjugated estrogens: Premarine is conjugated estrogens. I found the following list on a medical site: estrin, longaplex, livomarin, estrogenon, menosedan, repogen, belestar, biostrogen, estroplus, prem, ces, conpremin, climatrol e, oestrofeminal, estrarona, menostat, climopax mono, espauz, equin, cenestin, dagynil, enjuvia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take premarin while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to masterbate while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online