Doctor insights on:
Safe Onglyza Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I take onglyza 2.5 mg for 2 years. I'm worried about pancreatitis. Is the drug safe? I'm very tired of having the disease.
I'm taking onglyza 2.5mg and metformin 500mg for a month now. Is this safe? I want to be off these medicines. Will I be cured if taking them?
Is it safe to take 5 metformin pills & 5 onglyza pills on 1 day and take a break for 5 days while fasting?
I found onglyza may be bad for the pancreas (negative cell multiplication leading to pancreatitis or cancer). Is this drug safe to take?
Is onglyza safe for long-term treatment? Has anyone gotten cancer or severe complications from it?
Is onglyza safe for long term treatment? Possible pancreatitis and thyroid cancer? How to avoid pancreatitis, lactic acidosis, & ketoacidosis?
Would luvox mix ok with lamictal, tegretol, klonopin, andro gel, onglyza, vitoryn, plavix, aspirin, coreg, losartan, isosorbide or would Zoloft be safer?
Trade Name/Clinical: Saxaglipitin is the chemical name which presumably was named by the drug company who created it. Onglyza is the brand or trade name saxaglipitin was marketed under. Trade names are chosen for their uniqueness, and drug companies usually undergo extensive public evaluations to determine their acceptance by the public they will be marketed to. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Is afrin safe to take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink sprite while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take azo yeast while pregnant?
- Is lipton tea safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online