Doctor insights on:
Safe Nail Polish
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to have my one year old daughter around fumes like....Nail polish, nail polish remover etc.
Nail polish: Numerous chemicals are in nail polish and the chemicals vary with the different products e.g. Nirocellulose, ethyl acetate, resins, plasticizers, solvent, coloring agents, adhesive poymers, formaldehydes, camphor, pigments, thickening agents, toluene, sylene and the list goes on and on. Anyone using nail polish should use products from companies that formulate responsibly and have a good reputation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If nail polish is hazardous as most doctors claim, how often should I apply it without taking the risk?
0....: Your nails are beautiful......in the natural form. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there safer alternatives to nail polish remover?
- Is it safe to put nail polish on skin?
- Is it safe to use nail polish during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use nail polish remover while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use nail polish around my newborn?
- Is nail polish remover safe during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to use nail polish while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free