Doctor insights on:
Safe Eat Bananas Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can you eat too many vegetables while pregnant? I blend 4 cups of veggies daily with almond milk, a banana and a half cup of blueberries. Is this safe
Not sure why I love and crave to eat bananas daily. Cons and Pros of eating 6-8 banana per day on your health please. Any benefits or concerns?
You Got Back??: Well, they say bananas have lots of patassium in them (so-so) and that the complex carbohydrates impede rapid absorption of the sugars , i.e. low glycemic index (maybe) and that they don't have a lot of calories (sort-of: 100 calories or so for a medium sized one), so if you adjust the calories in your daily diet, knock yourself out. But if not, maybe check out Sir Mix-A-Lot's song "Baby Got Back" ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They Can: You can still eat bananas – even if you have diabetes. Bananas are a good source of fiber, they contain potassium, and vitamin c, but they also contain carbohydrates. In fact, all fruit has some carbohydrate, so you need to count them in your diabetes meal plan. If you want to include bananas in your meal plan, become familiar with portion sizes and the number of carbohydrates in each. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat bananas while pregnant?
- Are bananas safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat acai berries while pregnant?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Is it safe to eat hajmola when you are pregnant?
- Is seared foie gras safe to eat when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online