Doctor insights on:
Safe Eat Bananas Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you eat too many vegetables while pregnant? I blend 4 cups of veggies daily with almond milk, a banana and a half cup of blueberries. Is this safe
They Can: You can still eat bananas – even if you have diabetes. Bananas are a good source of fiber, they contain potassium, and vitamin c, but they also contain carbohydrates. In fact, all fruit has some carbohydrate, so you need to count them in your diabetes meal plan. If you want to include bananas in your meal plan, become familiar with portion sizes and the number of carbohydrates in each. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to eat bananas while pregnant?
- Bananas safe eat diabetes
- Bruised banana safe to eat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is bananas safe to eat if you are gestonional diabetic?
- Are bananas safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- Safe eat cheese pregnant
- Safe eat msg pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online