Doctor insights on:
Safe Drive Dayquil
Can you mix umcka coldcare hot drink with dayquil? I want to be sure before i try it if it is safe.
Yes : The active ingredient in a umcka coldcare is pelargonium sidoides which is a medicinal plant native to south africa and shown to be helpful in relieving cold-related-symptoms. Well-tolerated with rare side effects and should be able to combine with dayquil without any concerns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long before it is safe to drive?
- Ciprofloxacin 500 mg safe to take dayquil
- Is it safe to drive after taking medicine that contains hydrocodone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dayquil for fever
- Dayquil and nightquil
- Dayquil and ibuprofen
- Drinking and dayquil
- Talk to an allergist online for free