Doctor insights on:
Safe Drink Unpasteurized Juice Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not advised: It is ill-advised to participate in the consumption of any unpasteurized fruit or vegetable juices. ...Read more
Is it good to use products containing: allantoin, witch hazel, chitin, pineapple juice & unpasteurized honey topically when pregnant?
See below: As long as these are topical there is no danger. ...Read more
20 weeks pregnant and just had gallbladder surgery. So constipated. Is it safe to take an enema? Been taking colace (docusate sodium) and drinking juice. It's not helping.
Oops, i accidentally just drank some raw unpasturized juice and i may be pregnant. What should I look out for?
I have been drinking soda tea and juice but no water and urine is clear could something be wrong? I'm also pregnant
Simply orange juice reported to contain fungicide carbendazim - i've been drinking this and pregnant. Should i be concerned?
Pasteurized?: It is ill-advised to participate in the consumption of any unpasteurized fruit or vegetable juices. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for me to drink unpasteurized juices while pregnant?
- Drinking unpasteurized juice while breastfeeding
- Drinking unpasteurized milk while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink orange juice while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink red grapefruit juice while pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink aloe vera juice?
- Is it safe to drink beet juice everyday?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online