Doctor insights on:
Safe Drink Sodas Caffeine Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can drinking caffeine cause my baby to have any defects? How much caffeine is safe durin pregnancy?
Could it make your boobs hurt if you recently stopped drinking caffeine? And u used to drink a ton of it everyday?? Cus I've taken 8 pregnancy test.
no: Generally speaking the high levels of caffeine will promote increased conduction of the very rapid top chamber rhythm to the bottom chamber of them, leading to palpitations and increased heart rates. Over the long term, this can result in significant cardiac dysfunction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it safe to drink Lipton diet green tea during pregnancy? Just wondering because it has caffeine.
In moderation but...: Green tea is safe during pregnancy but excess caffeine is hazardous so limit to 2-3 cups/day. However, Lipton diet green tea has toxic artificial sweeteners & artificial colors that I advise avoiding at all times- esp. when pregnant. Instead choose organic green tea & sweeten with stevia or xylitol. See http://www.greenteaparadise.com/lipton-diet-green-tea/ & http://tinyurl.com/mo7gjhh ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink soda during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink cocoa powder during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink chocolate milk during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink warm water during pregnancy?
- Is hot chocolate safe to drink during pregnancy?
- Is holy basil tea safe to drink during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to drink soy milk during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free