Doctor insights on:
Safe Diabetic Vitamins Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Safe but not helpful: All women trying to become pregnant should take a vitamin which is or contains folic acid. That is for the future baby's health and will not improve fertility. Having relations with reasonable frequency at mid cycle (day12-14 for most) is a good first step. If pergnancy does not happen in a few months and if cycles are regular, than seeing a professional becomes appropriate. ...Read more
My vitamins only expired by two months is it safe to take because I'm pregnant right now until I get the new ones?
Vitamins: Yes, expired medication will do you no harm within two months however vitamins will lose their potential taken after the expiry date ...Read more
Yes: Vitamin C is a safe vitamin in pregnancy. The vitamin that you have to be aware of not taking too much is vitamin A. You never want to 'overdose' on vitamins of any kind as they can upset your stomach and gastrointestinal tract. Another important Vitamin in pregnancy is Vitamin D. Some obstetricians will check a woman's baseline Vitamind D at the beginning of pregnancy. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
B12 is safe: Any amount of b 12 is safe since excess is eliminated-but more than contained in a prenatal vitamin is wasted some iron is advisable and again any amount is safe since only a small portion is absorbed. A practical dose for most patients is the usual prenatal vitamin once daily and one additional iron pill after a later meal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take hair skin nail vitamins while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take a dha supplement and prenatal vitamin together while pregnant?
- Is vitamin a palmitate safe while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take advocare vitamins when pregnant?
- Is it safe to take vitamin b5 while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take vitamin b2 while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take vitamin b6 while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free